Flatten Rampage Inline Clip Kit Mk1
The Rampage Inline Clip Shotgun Kit Mk1 transforms your NERF Rampage into a breech loading inline clip blaster. The modded blaster can be reloaded through the jamdoor for the classic shotgun feel.
This is a digital file download, not a physical product!
This kit will change the appearance of your blaster to look more like a real weapon. When installing the kit make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip etc.) according to your local laws and use responsibly.
Ideal for LARPers and Cosplayers as well as the Nerfer who knows that style matters.
With the kit installed, the blaster will take both long and short darts.
For extra style points, print the shotgun shell holder, which is designed to hold four decommissioned shotgun shells as dart storage!
This kit will require modification to the blaster and therefore some tools and skills to install. To make it easier, we have two in-depth installation videos for you:
Internal parts installation: https://youtu.be/RTt3ZAjSY_E
Body kit installation: https://youtu.be/wTdrRjC0wfM
To complete this build you will need additional hardware:
- 2x 15×1,5mm O-rings
- KS140 (17/32) & KS141 (9/16) brass
- 16x1mm PVC
- super glue and possibly tape
- 16x M3 nuts flat
- M3 countersunk screws (6x10mm, 4x12mm, 4x16mm & 2x20mm)
- M2,5 x25mm countersunk screw (recommended)
- The total amount of screws may vary depending on which parts you decide to use.
- The length for the 16mm PVC inline clip barrel will depend on your liking. A longer inline clip allows for more darts but will reduce performance.
- The amount of brass needed will depend on your way of building the inline clip.
- For this kit to work you will have to know how to build and inline clip and build one yourself. This is designed for a brass inline clip that goes into the 16mm pvc pipe. Please watch the videos for reference.